6 warning signs “Dengue Fever” hurry and see a doctor urgently
Whenever it rains, what always comes with it? That is, there are an abnormally large number of mosquitoes in the community. The hotter the humid weather, the slower the clothes dry like this. The more careful you have to be many times more careful than before. And what follows every year is the outbreak of dengue fever that can affect all genders and all ages. We meet every year.
But what are the symptoms of dengue fever? How is it different from the common cold? Let’s see if you or someone around you is having it. You will be able to see a doctor quickly before it is too late. Report from สมัคร ufabet
Alarm signal “Dengue Fever”
- Sudden high fever for 2-7 days Most had fevers higher than 38.5 degrees Celsius. Some cases were found to have a history of seizures. May have seizures during fever.
- There may be a flushed face, but there is usually no cough or mucus.
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting
- Bleeding was found on the skin as small red spots. Spread throughout the body, along the arms, legs, torso, armpits. There may be bleeding from the gums. Or if symptoms are severe, they may vomit or have blood in their stools (dark black).
- Feel the abdomen around the liver. You will feel that your liver is enlarged, swollen, and painful when pressed.
- If you have severe symptoms There may be shock due to circulatory failure. This is when the fever subsides quickly. and may die within 12-24 hours after shock.
How is dengue fever different from the common cold?
If it’s a common cold Whether it’s the flu or influenza Fever usually subsides and is almost normal within 2-3 days (cough may take several days. or weeks before it completely disappears) The symptoms found in the initial stages are exactly the same as dengue fever and are difficult to distinguish, such as fever, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, and sore throat. But the observation is that Most often, dengue fever does not have mucus. or no cough While the common cold has symptoms related to the respiratory system such as stuffy nose, runny nose, phlegm, coughing, sneezing, etc.
Additionally, dengue fever usually has a higher fever than the common cold. (except influenza who also have a high fever) and will have a high fever for 3 days in a row, symptoms not improving from the first day During the time the fever subsided, I still felt very tired. but no appetite I rarely eat anything. If the fever has been high for 3 days in a row and it still hasn’t gotten better. You should immediately see a doctor.